February 14th, 2018
Here at CFSS Braces, we’re proud to offer a wide array of high-quality orthodontics, from our advanced Syracuse and Fayetteville Invisalign treatment to our time-tested and traditional braces. With the help of our orthodontic treatment, we’ll be able to help set you on the path toward a straighter smile – one of the greatest benefits that you can gain in your daily life. Why is having a straight smile so important, you may ask? We’ll be glad to tell you!
Ten Benefits of Straight Teeth
As your providers of orthodontics in Fayetteville, Fulton, and North Syracuse, we could go on and on about all of the fantastic benefits that straight teeth provide. However, we’ll limit ourselves to ten of the most important reasons as to why you’d want to have straight teeth:
- The most obvious advantage of having straight teeth is that your smile will be more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.
- When you have a great-looking smile, you’re more likely to feel confident in social and professional situations.
- Crooked teeth can cause speech impediments; with straight teeth, you’ll be more likely to speak clearly.
- When you have straight teeth, it’ll be easier for you to chew your food properly and maintain great nutrition.
- An added benefit of eating with straight teeth is that it’ll be much more difficult for food to get stuck between your teeth.
- Because it’s so much easier to keep your teeth clean, your oral hygiene will be improved and you’ll likely have a healthier mouth as well.
- Many oral infections can lead to systemic issues that harm the rest of your body; by keeping your mouth healthy, the rest of your body will have a much better chance of staying healthy as well.
- Protruding or crowded teeth are more likely to get damaged in an accident so by having straight teeth, you have a better chance of avoiding a tooth injury.
- Crooked teeth and bad bites can lead to other problems, such as uneven tooth wear, headaches, and TMJ (temporomandibular joint) problems.
- In the long run, having straight teeth can save you money as there will be less of a chance of developing dental problems in the future.
Visit Your Orthodontist in Fayetteville and Syracuse!
Interested in attaining a straighter smile? We encourage you to schedule an appointment with us for our orthodontics in Fayetteville, Fulton, and North Syracuse! To do so, feel free to give us a call at (315) 458-0020 or fill out our appointment request form. We can’t wait to see you and put you on the path toward a straighter smile!